Sunday, June 8, 2008

uhOhhh...

Just tried to call the fam on a phone line that wasn't working. I think it must be something like 5 a.m. back home right now and hopefully I haven't just made them frantic! Sorry again, Mom & Pappy.
The girls are posting a blog and some more pics I think, so I figured I would at least post this quickie. I really feel like a Sunday and want to just lounge around all day and finish my book! We leave on the night bus for Mambasa, will get in at 6 a.m. and hopefully catch the 7 a.m. bus for Lamu from there. and then....the Indian ocean!!! wooHOoo!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

YUP..I should at least said HI Megs LOVE YA!!!! but hey..it was 6am!!!! Hopfully it will come through next time!!! Love ya TONS
hugs momma

Amy said...

HI Megs...just read Jill's blog! As always it is good to see pics! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!!!! Love and Miss you!!! momma

Amy said...

just stopping in to say HI and I love ya!!! hugs momma

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan:
So ready to hear from you again.
Gina

Unknown said...

Hi Megan, I am enjoying yours and Jills Blogs! It looks and sounds like everything is wonderful! All is well back home! Two tornado warnings in about a week period so the canvassers are getting quite familiar with the basement! Give Jill a big hug and kiss for me!

Love Sammi

Anonymous said...

Pappy just showed me how to do this..."maybe I will do this more often".....love you Grams