Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Going back for short calls in the long drop....

and back to the village to see Joyce and the girls for just one last time. After all the pack and go, rushed traveling through Rwanda and Uganda I'm going to relish the peace and calm.
We'll be there for just one week and will make the direct trip from there to Arusha, Tanzania on July 7th or 8th. Should be hearing from me between then.
Travels have still been great, safe, and we are all well. However, we have dropped a traveler (lauren) and she's off making her way a little more slowly through Uganda to meet up with us in Nairobi.
I'll catch up on my blog, promises & soon.
Till then, anyone with the correct answer to what the title of this blog means wins a prize (and I bet it will be from Africa)!!
Peace,
Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan:
So very glad to hear from you. Glad that you will be able to spend more time in the village with Issac and his family. Hard to believe that you have only a little over a month left on your journey. Enjoy it and I look forward to seeing you and Jill.
Gina

Anonymous said...

MEG: I was beginning to wonder where you were!! Should of checked your blog last night before I went to bed. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing about your adventures. Kyle went to the Rockies last night for a hiking trip. Take care - love ya - Pappy

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to take a guess on the question. I bet it has something to do with going back to Issac's village. Maybe something involving the school, or even phone calls from Africa. It was so good to hear from Jill today and to hear your voice in the background.
Let me know if I'm right on the question.
Gina